Bringing in game assets via Filebase in Unity
This exercise demonstrates importing game assets from Filebase in Unity made available through GameDevHQ.
- Download the Filebase asset from https://filebase.gamedevhq.com/.
- Import this asset in the project window.
- Once successfully visible in the toolbar in Unity, open it and log in using your credentials.
- For instance, if the requirement is import a character, find the suitable one from the dropdown and simply download it.
- The asset would become visible in the project window once downloaded and imported successfully.
Deploy as per choice in the scene and at last, upgrade the materials to relevant render pipelines from the Edit menu.
That should be it :)
Thank you very much